Monday, May 12, 2008

Adopt a Kitty Cat at PAWS

Thursday, April 10, 2008 Nanette Jaeger

Are you looking to adopt a kitty? Have you considered adopting a homeless cat from an animal shelter?

The closest place to Gladstone for cat adoption is PAWS in West Linn . Pet Adoptions West Side (PAWS) is a non-profit animal shelter that adopts out mainly cats and kittens, but also dogs and other homeless pets.

One day a while back, I met a friend for lunch in the old town section of West Linn. I arrived early for lunch, and window-shopped to occupy my time. Down a few doors from the restaurant, I saw kitties........lots and lots of kitties through a large window.

Kitties lounging, playing, and rough-housing catch my eye anytime. Those sweet little furballs I saw curled up asleep would love to be your lap buddy.

Stop by and adopt a homeless cat today at PAWS. You'll make a new cat-friend and have one kitty happy to have a home all it's own.

Pet Adoptions West Side (PAWS)
1741 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, OR 97068


Phone: 503.650.0855

No comments: